Dr. Christopher Mann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Mann?

July 2nd, 2013

The Best Doctor I Ever Saw:)

Very Smart Man, Is Very Kind...

June 18th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor and Staff!

As stated above, Dr. Mann makes you feel like he's a long-known friend, not just someone you see once a year (if you're lucky enough to only need an annual exam!). He remembers your concerns and issues and when I had a breast cancer scare and lots of tests and waiting, his staff was tremendously supportive as well. Couldn't recommend this office any more highly.

March 19th, 2013

Best Obgyn

Dr. Mann has got to be the best Obgyn out there. He is the best Doctor I've ever been to, and he is very kind. He truely cares for his patients as individuals, and never makes you feel like you're just a number on his to do list for the day. I have been his patient since 2008 and he and Dr McDermott delivered my 2 children and provided the up most care and compassion. If you want a doctor team that truly cares about you and your pregnancy or issues go to dr Mann and his team. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

February 16th, 2012

Very Pleased!

My entire life I always had female gynocologists. A friend recommended Dr. Mann to me a few years ago. I ADORE him! He is an excellent doctor, who treats you like you live in a small town... whether a day or a year's gone by, he always knows me, is familiar with what I have going on and is completely professional, friendly and has a wonderful bedside manner. I love his whole staff and would recommend him to anyone. He's my doctor for life, or until he retires :/

July 19th, 2010

CARING DOCTOR

Dr Mann makes the dreaded experience of going for a pap smear a non-dreaded experience. He is very professional, caring, and has a fantastic attitude. He is also the doctor for my two grown daughters, and has been fantastic with my oldest daughter during her two pregnancies. I would say he is to be admired, and he a man who loves his job!

October 18th, 2017