Overall Review

3.4

August 21st, 2016
The best Doctor I have ever seen . I have been with him close to 20 years. He truly cares about each of his patients. We are all patients with extreme pain in our daily lives, and he is there for us 120%!

May 18th, 2016
Was very good, however when there was a problem hides behind office staff and refuses to talk to you on phone. Office staff extremely rude. APRN terrible, almost dangerous. Forgets to sign prescriptions. Should not have a license. U bring med for weekly injection they use it for everybody and then want u to get more before it is due. If u try to get med back because someone else is going to give u the shot they refuse to even though u paid for it and it belongs to you.

October 26th, 2015
Very professional. Great communicator. Very knowledgeable

October 16th, 2015
Avoid this office
First visit he seemed like a nice doctor. Went there a year and saw the dr. twice . I pay for a dr. not a APRN that checks nothing.Office takes your money and doesn't try to figure out what is wrong with you.

April 8th, 2015
Great Doc
He took time to listen and respond to my concerns. Very patient and understanding.

April 21st, 2014
He insisted I really needed a thumb brace to fix the pain I was having in my hand and wrist. He charged me $56 dollars for it which I had to pay out of pocket because medicare would not cover it. A week later, I saw the same EXACT brace at Beacon pharmacy for $12.99. Manning knows I am barely scraping by on Social security, but rips me off anyway His staff is snotty and rude. I called on a Friday afternoon for refills on two scrips. I went to the pharmacy and there was only one. I had to wait til Monday to find out what was going on. I called Manning's office on Monday and found out that his secretary had called the other prescription in to a different pharmacy. One I've never even been to before. I politely tried to ask her to only call them in to one pharmacy in the future, but she cut me off and hung up on me before I could get the words out. I tried several times after that, but she won't listen. Every time I get refills, I have to call several different pharmacies to figure out where my prescriptions are. She calls a different pharmacy every time.

December 13th, 2011
No more
Too concerned with time off, brusque, condescending, Impossible to get a hold of,drug pusher not solver, nasty if you ask questions or suggest alternatives you've heard about, does not examine thoroughly or test consistently. Found a better doctor after wasting 5 years on this guy

May 1st, 2011
I put my trust in what i thought was a top notch Dr. i was wrong
I would not recommend Dr. Manning to anyone any more at one time he was great not any more he care about time off now its only him he wants easy pt. He lied to he misdiagnosed and left me on my way and convinced me to leave my pain mangenent then told me he would't treat me anymore. He even sent me to a second opinion and said i was seeing another Dr.. He has lost his bed side manner and forgot he works for the patient there are many great Drs. but if you are a new pt then look else where or an old pt with doughts in him your not wrong leave get a second opinion then a new DR. ONE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU AND HIS PROFESSION AND OATH.

January 10th, 2011
Initially seen by Dr.Manning,seem to want to help,however after injections were ordered at the hospital,pain medications and physical therapy,my father was told by Dr.Manning he would review his xrays and injection report and would see him at the follow up visit,however that never occured my dad was scheduled with the PA WITHOUT TELLING US AND SHE HAD NO IDEA WHY WE WERE THERE!!When we arrived to see Dr.Manning the PA put us in a room,and muttled through the appt and recommended another follow-up appt with her,no exam was done,and she clearly had NO idea why we were there! No problems with seeing a PA but pts should be told who they are really going to see in follow up and not surprised when they come to the office,also the PA should at LEAST know why a pt is there!! Would not recommend or follow up in this place.

July 18th, 2010
my dr.
i suffered with pain until i was referred to dr. manning and his aprn lorissa and they check my blood work and really listened too me and helped and saved me!thankyou,dr. manning for helping me so many times and i feel like i was rescued from a evil dr. and found you!thankyou,too bad u can't help with my genetic disease too!we need more angels like you!and we would suffer less pain!k

January 25th, 2010
Not what I expected
Contradicts himself frequently, Doesn't follow up, doesn't like to do paperwork. It's all about the money with him.

January 26th, 2009
Agree with first reviewer
Would prefer to see the doc than the PA. He's also gotten too busy handing out one shot for everything he finds. It is becoming a bit scary to see so many of us lined up all with diff.condtions and all getting the same type chemo shot from him. I'm seeking a second opinion.