Dr. Christopher Manseau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Manseau?

Super orthopedist

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Recommend him highly and without reservation. He is a perfectionist, extremely thorough, and is a delight to have as a physician.

Left Knee

Posted on February 13th, 2017

Pain never stop, return several time but he told me it would go away in time. Over a year and the pain was getting worse at that point Dr Manseau told me it was my back to go to my PC. Had a Ct of my back they found nothing so I go to Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Dr. Lyons, for a second opinion. The joint was loose and had to be replaced. For 23 months I had pain because Dr Manseau didn't check his work!

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Had a major infection after surgery and office staff refused to write a note for me to be out of work during this time even though I was running a fever and they had to prescribe antibiotics. As a result my employer wouldn't pay me for the time missed and I had no health insurance during this time period.

shoulder surgery

Posted on April 1st, 2015

This Dr put screws in my shoulder that were too big . It caused great pain for over a year .He sent me to therapy that caused more pain .I decided to find a new Dr who ordered a MRI and found the screws were so big they had done much damage .I would not let this Dr feed my gold fish .

Patient

Posted on June 8th, 2013

Dr. Manseau is a fantastic surgeon. I have had several successful hand, wrist and finger problems resolved by his expertise. I have also referred several family members and friends. They have all been extremely satisfied with their results. It should also be noted that his staff and therapy department are exceptional! You may have to wait to see him, but that is because he is so good at what he does.

Posted on October 19th, 2017