A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Marinakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Marinakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Marinakis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinakis graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Marinakis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ashe Memorial Hospital
- Blowing Rock Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Anthony Marinakis MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Marinakis practice?
- Dr. Christopher Marinakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Marinakis practices Urology near Boone, NC.
See Boone Urologists.