inactive

Dr. Christopher Marlowe MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Toledo, OH

June 17th, 2014
I was a patient of dr. Marlowes for 11 years. Good doctors are hard to find and he is a good one. He never treated any of my questions or concerns as dumb. He and his staff made me feel like family.

October 9th, 2012
Dr. Marlowe has been my OB for 10 years, he delivered 3 of my children. he has always been so caring & sensitive to my hormonal changes LOL! I would recommend him to anyone!

March 15th, 2012
I have been a patient for 13 years and I now drive over an hour to see dr marlowe. Originally when I moved away I switched to a local OBGYN and regretted it. I learned quickly that Dr Marlowe is worth the drive. He takes his time and I never feel rushed out the door. One person commented that he needs to retire and hasn't kept up with the times. I strongly disagree and I hope he doesn't retire for a long time. Maybe he hasn't kept up with the times because most OBGYN's induce early when the mom is just tired of being pregnant or when it fits the dr's schedule. Marlowe is a doctor that does what is best for both mother and baby. He is not a doctor that is going to give you a diagnosis or medicine just to make you "happy". He does what is morally and ethically correct. I have delivered three babies with no pain medication and he is great in the delivery room. He takes charge and gives clear instructions. I highly recommend him.

March 15th, 2012
I have been a patient for 13 years and I now drive over an hour to see dr marlowe. Originally when I moved away I switched to a local OBGYN and regretted it. I learned quickly that Dr Marlowe is worth the drive. He takes his time and I never feel rushed out the door. He is a doctor that does what is best for the mother and baby. One person commented that he needs to retire and hasn't kept up with the times. I strongly disagree and I hope he doesn't retire for a long time. Maybe he hasn't kept up with the times because most OBGYN's induce early when the mom is tired of being pregnant or when it fits their schedule.

August 7th, 2011
Highly Recommended
Great dr! If you are looking for a doctor, I would definitly suggest you try Dr Marlowe. Warm, caring and professional.

June 22nd, 2011
Burned out and time to retire....
I truly believe that Dr. Marlowe was a great doctor at one time. He has just not kept up as time has gone on. He has lost interest in his profession and seems bothered a lot. I saw him for 10 years and complained of horrible cramps, pinching, mood swings and weight gain. I even scheduled a talking only visit ($350 btw) where I begged for hormone tests for an imbalance. He said no and would only do thyroid because I begged. My new doctor did an ultrasound and found out I have PCOS. Huge life change! He needs to retire.

March 14th, 2011
Very Great Doctor
He is a very good doctor. His staff is awesome when it comes to setting up a appointment.

February 8th, 2011
The Best
I cross state lines to see Dr. Marlowe. He is awesome. He delivered my son almost 9 years ago and I wouldn't go to anyone else. I'm even willing to pay out of pocket to see him as my HMO won't cross state lines, but I do!! :) Just love him...

December 15th, 2010
Great Doctor!
Very sincere and caring. Prompt and never had any complaints.

October 21st, 2010
Very poor bedside manner at a time when a woman needs it the most~delivery!