A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Marrocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Marrocco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Marrocco, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrocco graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. Marrocco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Marrocco MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Marrocco practice?
- Dr. Christopher Marrocco has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Marrocco practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.