A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Marsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Marsh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Organ Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Marsh practice?
Dr. Christopher Marsh practices Urology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Urologists.