A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Marsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Marsh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Organ Transplantation
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Marsh MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Marsh practice?
- Dr. Christopher Marsh has 13 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Marsh practices Urology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Coronado, CA.
See La Jolla Urologists.