A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mastropietro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mastropietro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mastropietro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastropietro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mastropietro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher William Mastropietro MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Mastropietro practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mastropietro has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Mastropietro practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.