A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mastropietro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mastropietro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mastropietro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastropietro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mastropietro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mastropietro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Mastropietro practice?
Dr. Christopher Mastropietro practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.