A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mattern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mattern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mattern, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattern graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mattern has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mattern MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Mattern practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mattern has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mattern practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Purchase, NY.
See Rye Orthopedic Surgeons.