A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mattern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mattern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattern
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mattern, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattern graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mattern has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mattern MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Mattern practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mattern has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Mattern practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Surgeons.