A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Matthews, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Matthews has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Vincent Matthews MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher V. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Christopher Matthews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Matthews practices Family Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Primary Care Doctors.