A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matthews
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matthews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Matthews, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matthews has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher V Matthews MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher V. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Christopher Matthews has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Matthews practices Family Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Primary Care Doctors.