A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mavroides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mavroides is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mavroides, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mavroides graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Mavroides has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Raulerson Hospital
- Columbia Raulerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mavroides MD and PA is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Mavroides practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mavroides has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Mavroides practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Okeechobee, FL.
See Okeechobee Internists and Okeechobee Geriatric Doctors.