A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Max:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Max is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Max, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Max graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Max has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Crawford Max MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Max practice?
- Dr. Christopher Max has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Max practices Surgery near Utica, NY.
See Utica Surgeons.