Dr. Christopher Maxwell MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Harrisonville, MO

• Good
  • Bad

November 19th, 2015
Dr. Maxwell is great. I'm always greated with a smile even when I feel my worst. They always communicate well with me in the office, the doctor, the nurses and any and all information I need.

March 7th, 2013
WORST DOCTOR EVER.
He is a horrible doctor. Went in the first time with a horrible cough and what seemed to be bronchitis. Also I had been coughing up black stuff. He gave me antibiotics and told me that I was getting bloody noses in my sleep. Okay that's all fine and good but 2 weeks later I go back in my cough is horrible, worse than before, I am congestion, I can't sleep because I can't breathe. So he prescribed more antibiotics because they worked so well the first time. Another week has passed. I still have my cough. But besides that when I went in the second time, I showed him this string like thing that I had passed and he told me to dismiss it. 3 Days later I am in the ER. I have intestinal parasites. Some doctor he is. He didn't even draw blood or anything. Just dismiss it. He literally said to me if it only happens once it isn't that big of a deal. If you live in Kingsville or around that area I would think twice about going here. It is worth a little bit further of a drive than wasting your time getting medical advice from someone who probably can't even put a band aid on the right way.

June 11th, 2017