A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mays is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mays, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mays has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mays MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Mays practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mays has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Mays practices Internal Medicine near Olney, MD.
See Olney Internists.