A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mazoue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mazoue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazoue
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazoue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mazoue, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazoue graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mazoue has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher George Mazoue MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Mazoue practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mazoue has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Mazoue practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.