A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mazoue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mazoue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mazoue, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazoue graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mazoue has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher George Mazoue MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Mazoue practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mazoue has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mazoue practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.