A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher McAlhany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher McAlhany is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAlhany
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McAlhany Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher McAlhany, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McAlhany graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McAlhany has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D McAlhany MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. McAlhany practice?
- Dr. Christopher McAlhany has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher McAlhany practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Cardiologists.