Dr. Christopher Mccarthy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Mccarthy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2016

The best family care doctor in Spartanburg County

Dr. Chris and his staff have been great. I've seen him for a little over 2 years. They've seen me through rt. knee replacement, left hip replacement as well as several other conditions. His P3 program is an excellent gift to the uninsured.

September 12th, 2013

Old Doctoring is STILL Alive...

Not having insurance is how I found Dr McCarthy! It's been decades since meeting a 'healer' in a Dr Suit...he's VERY professional and approachable + he "LISTENS" intently to everything you have to say while in his presence AND is able to 'see the outcome' in a most positive, productive & protective fashion. I've referred others & have both gone with an appointment & without an appointment. Even tho I knew I'd have to wait as a walk-in, it was a small price to pay to receive his advice & treatments!! The healthcare industry has a shot now with the likes of Dr Mc doctoring the old-fashioned way!! Blessings only!!

April 3rd, 2013

Wonderful doctor. He and his partner, Aya-Ay are very caring doctors that care more about getting you well than getting you in and out as quickly as possible so they can see another patient, like so many doctors today. For example, I had an MRI from a previous doctor sent to the office and Dr. McCarthy took the time to sit down with me and explain the results of the MRI (something the original doctor never did) and he didn't charge me a thing. The only draw back is the fact that they will not file insurance claims, you will have to do that yourself. Their rates are reasonable and I will not go to anyone else!

January 13th, 2011

E.R. Visit for broke leg.

I saw Dr. McCarthy this evening for what I thought was a severely twisted ankle. Come to find out it was a broke tibula and was treated with a temp cast and a follow up appt with Ortho which Dr. McCarthy send a referal for. I would just like to say that today was my first time in the hospital for anything in the 27 years I have been alive. Once I was finally called back from the E.R Dr. McCarthy was profecient, polite and knowledgeable about the broke bone. He took little reaction time to cast it and get me on my way. I hope if I "ever" have to go back to the E.R. I get him again.

September 20th, 2017