Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 10th, 2012

Very satisfied with him;his professionalism,knowledge,personality.

Mar 26th, 2012

Dr.Mcdaniels never rushes me like a lot of Dr.s do these days. He seems to geniunely care about my well being.

Mar 21st, 2012

Best doctor's appointment that I have ever experienced! Dr. McDaniels is very caring and makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable during your visit.

Great doctor with good bedside manner show details Great doctor with good bedside manner
Feb 23rd, 2012

My doctor before Dr. MCDaniels seemed more distracted than caring, so I decided a change. I'm very happy with Wake Internal Medicine and Dr. McDaniels.

The Best Doctor show details The Best Doctor
Jul 25th, 2011

My two children 8 and 10 adore Dr McDaniels. Always engaging,accurate and helpful. Highly recommend him and any of the peditricians at Wake Internal Medicine.

May 17th, 2011

I hate to write too good a review for fear he'll book solid.

Jan 10th, 2011

Like the doc but can't recommend him.

jaiden jones show details jaiden jones
by jennifer jones on Oct 7th, 2009

we miss you in person county. i think that you were the best pediatrician i ever known. jaiden is still big..i wish you were here to be my kids doctor. i will be having another child in january i wish you could be her doctor. when i got pregnant i thought about you often because i know that you provide the type of care for them that you would provide for your own children.

Dr McDaniels No Longer Here show details Dr McDaniels No Longer Here
by Citysearch User on Oct 20th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Just a note for the website....Dr. McDaniels is no longer at this medical office.However - Dr. Godwin still is - and he is the best pedi...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com