A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris McElroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris McElroy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris McElroy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McElroy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McElroy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris McElroy MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chris McElroy practice?
- Dr. Chris McElroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris McElroy practices Internal Medicine near Evans, GA.
See Evans Internists.