A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher McFadden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including High Blood Pressure Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua-West Jersey Hospital Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McFadden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. McFadden practice?
Dr. Christopher McFadden practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris McFadden, Dr. Kip McFadden, Dr. Kris McFadden, Dr. Kristopher McFadden