A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher McFadden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher McFadden, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. McFadden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McFadden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. McFadden practice?
Dr. Christopher McFadden practices Nephrology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Nephrologists.