A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher McFadden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher McFadden, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McFadden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Bruce McFadden MD is a male Nephrologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. McFadden practice?
- Dr. Christopher McFadden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher McFadden practices Nephrology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Nephrologists.