A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher McGowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher McGowan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGowan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGowan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher McGowan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McGowan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McGowan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Eric McGowan MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. McGowan practice?
- Dr. Christopher McGowan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher McGowan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Clayton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Holly Springs, NC and Cary, NC.
See Clayton Internists and Clayton Gastroenterologists.