A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher McGuirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher McGuirk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher McGuirk, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuirk graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGuirk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Matthew McGuirk MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. McGuirk practice?
- Dr. Christopher McGuirk has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher McGuirk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.