Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Mclain
Dr. Christopher Mclain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mclain is affiliated with Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital, Roper Hospital and St Francis Downtown. Dr. Mclain has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Mclain has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Mclain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.
Dr. Cary Hickman
Charleston, SC 0 mi26
Dr. Wills Geils
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Charleston, SC 0 mi25
Dr. William Snyder III
Charleston, SC 0 mi21