A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher McLendon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher McLendon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher McLendon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLendon graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. McLendon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lewis McLendon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. McLendon practice?
- Dr. Christopher McLendon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher McLendon practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Otolaryngologists and Macon Surgeons.