A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher McNeil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher McNeil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher McNeil, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNeil graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. McNeil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Hospital
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Ryan McNeil MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. McNeil practice?
- Dr. Christopher McNeil has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher McNeil practices Emergency Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Emergency Physicians.