A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Meggyesy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Meggyesy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meggyesy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Meggyesy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meggyesy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Meggyesy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Meggyesy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Meggyesy practice?
- Dr. Christopher Meggyesy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Meggyesy practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.