inactive

• 1 comment

no change

August 28th, 2011
Awesome Dr~!!
Dr Mehall to me is the best Dr I have ever went too. I went to Mayo 5 time's and told nothing can be done for my health problem. New York also said the same. Dr Mehall spent alot of his time seeking a way to help me and he sure has helped. The staff is great also. When I would call to see him they did a wonderful job also. Hat's off for his staff and Dr Mehall himself!!! I have never been treated so good.

September 27th, 2010
I was referred to this doctor in Troy, Mi. His main office is in Marquette, Mi. He suggested surgery on my vein problem and I wanted pre-approval from my insurance company. He said his office would do that. All of his records were being kept in Marquette, MI. I never received a call from his office and my message on his answering machine was never returned.