Dr. Christopher Jon Mehallo MD and DO is male, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine - Sports Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mehallo is Excellent. Dr. Mehallo has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehallo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehallo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehallo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mehallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Mehallo practice?
Dr. Christopher Mehallo practices Family Medicine - Sports Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Mehallo, Dr. Kip Mehallo, Dr. Kris Mehallo, Dr. Kristopher Mehallo