A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mehallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mehallo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehallo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mehallo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jon Mehallo DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Mehallo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mehallo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mehallo practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Internists and King Of Prussia Sports Medicine Doctors.