A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mehallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mehallo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehallo
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehallo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehallo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mehallo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jon Mehallo DO and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Mehallo practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mehallo has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Mehallo practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Media, PA.
See Media Internists and Media Sports Medicine Doctors.