A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mehallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mehallo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehallo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mehallo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehallo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Mehallo practice?
Dr. Christopher Mehallo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia Internists, and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.