Dr. Christopher Meilleur MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Torrance, CA

March 3rd, 2013
Greatest ob ever!!!
Dr. Meilleur was so wonderful with the pregnancy and delivery of my daughter. After years of trying to get pregnant again and switching ins when I finally got pregnant I looked for Dr. Meilleur to be my doctor. I switched insurances just so he could be my doctor again. He is so compassionate and full of information. It's like having another dad as a doctor because I truly felt like he has mine and my babies interest at heart. He is great and I brag about him often to my friends who do not have the luxury of having such a great doctor.

August 26th, 2011
dedicated patient
This doctor is very thorough. His bedside manner is pleasant and he does not rush in and rush out without asking if you have any questions or concerns. I experienced a couple of loses with him and he was compassionate and explained the details of my issues. I have been a patient of his for over 15 years and have referred my closest friends to him as well. Dr. M. you rock!

August 26th, 2011
dedicated patient

December 1st, 2010
Very Pleased
Dr. Meilleur was very thorough, he answered all of my questions with answers that I clearly understood. When it was time for my procedure I felt better knowing he was with me. I hope he practices a long time, we need caring Doctors.

December 1st, 2010