A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mele, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mele graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mele has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Mele practice?
Dr. Christopher Mele practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Martin, CA and Gilroy, CA.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Mele, Dr. Kip Mele, Dr. Kris Mele, Dr. Kristopher Mele