A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mendello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mendello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendello
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mendello, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendello graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mendello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Anthony Mendello FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Mendello practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mendello has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Mendello practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists, Naples Pulmonologists, Naples Critical Care Practitioners, and Naples Sleep Medicine Doctors.