A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Meriam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meriam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meriam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Meriam, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meriam graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Meriam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Vermont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Meriam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Meriam practice?
- Dr. Christopher Meriam has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Christopher Meriam practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Berlin, VT.