A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Meriam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meriam
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meriam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Meriam, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meriam graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Meriam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Vermont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Meriam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Meriam practice?
- Dr. Christopher Meriam has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Christopher Meriam practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Berlin, VT.