A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Meriwether is Excellent. Dr. Meriwether has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Meriwether, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meriwether graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meriwether has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meriwether accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Meriwether:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Meriwether practice?
Dr. John Meriwether practices Pediatrics near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Meriwether, Dr. Deshawn Meriwether, Dr. Jan Meriwether, Dr. Hank Meriwether, Dr. Shayne Meriwether, Dr. Shane Meriwether, Dr. Jackie Meriwether, Dr. Giovanni Meriwether