A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mernitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mernitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mernitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mernitz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mernitz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S Mernitz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Mernitz practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mernitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mernitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Westfield, IN.
See Carmel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.