Dr. Christopher Mernitz MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Fishers, IN

June 5th, 2012
I have been going to Carmel OB/GYN for several years. Dr. Mernitz is absolutely wonderful. He takes his time with you and truly listens to your concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

March 25th, 2012
Dr. Mernitz is a wonderful and caring doctor. He is concerned with your well being. He is laid back and very thorough.

September 14th, 2011
Dr. Mernitz has the most calming demeanor and best bedside manner of any doctor I have encountered. He made my first labor and delivery experience go as smooth as possible and I always felt at ease with him by my side. I would highly recommend his quality of service.

September 12th, 2011
Dr. Mernitz is caring, thorough and informative
I went to Women's Health Partnership to find a new OBGYN, as the birth of my first, at Women's Health Alliance was a nightmare. After seeing most of the staff, I had an appointment with Dr. Mernitz. Immediately I liked him. He was down to earth, treated me as an equal, and listened to every thought and concern I had, and gave thoughtful caring responses to each. I never felt rushed at an appointment with him or felt uncomfortable, as is easy to feel at an OBGYN! He was understanding of my unique situation and helped me schedule and induction, and was right there to help bring my little one into the world. I highly recommend Dr. Christopher Mernitz to anyone looking for a caring, informative OBGYN.