A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mesick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mesick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mesick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesick graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Mesick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Mesick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Mesick practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mesick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mesick practices Otolaryngology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Chevy Chase, MD.
See Washington Otolaryngologists.