Overall Review

3.8

April 2nd, 2014
Excellent Dr
I have been a patient of Dr. Mesick since 11th grade. He did my first surgery and he helped me stop having sinus headaches. Its easy to get an appointment with him and he always remembers me whenever I return.

March 30th, 2014
I've seen him a few times, at the recommendation of my former GP. He's nice but just did not seem very engaged in finding a solution to problem. Also, he seemed a bit rushed.

November 19th, 2012
First Rate Experience
I've seen Dr. Mesick three times over the past two years and recommend his office highly for promptness and him for dead-on diagnosis and treatment,as well as willingness to address my concerns.

September 7th, 2011
Work like no experience,
Did not know how to give me a treatment,He said normal is mean normal. Nothing happen to me. From now on, I am suffering from CHRONIC THROAT CLEARING [ THE WHOLE DAY, ALMOST NONSTOP. The doctor said is is okay, normal. This is just happen first time in my life.Time to see doctor was about 15 minutes.Doctor said normal, but gave me prescription Nexium, and gave me another doctor address to do Voice Therapy.I told my regular doctor. He said ignore it, don't go. Eventhough my regular doctor does not know either, what happen to me.I still GET UNEXPLAINED 1] Throat irritation, 2] Chronic throat clearing, clearing throat all the time No Mucus,The doctors in this country has no skill enough to give human treatment.Some is okay, some is not okay,

March 8th, 2010
Operation to remove lipoma resulted in 9 years of pain
In 2001, Dr. Mesick removed a lipoma ("benign fatty tumor") from my neck. Since the operation I have had pain in that area. Dr. Mesick said that the lipoma was larger than he thought and he had to cut deeper to remove it, but claimed the operation did not cause the pain and he refused to accept responsibility for causing the pain. Obviously to me it did, since I did not have this pain before the operation. Since 2001 I have spent thousands of dollars on doctors and alternative health practices in an effort to stop the pain and have been unable to. It is now 2010.