A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Messier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Messier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Messier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Messier, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Messier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Messier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Brian Messier MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Messier practice?
- Dr. Christopher Messier has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Messier practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.