A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Messier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Messier
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Messier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Messier, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Messier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Messier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Brian Messier MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Messier practice?
- Dr. Christopher Messier has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Messier practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.