A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Metzger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metzger
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Metzger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Metzger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Metzger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Christopher Metzger MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Metzger practice?
- Dr. David Metzger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Metzger practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Cardiologists.