A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Metzger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metzger
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Metzger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Metzger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Christopher Metzger MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Metzger practice?
- Dr. David Metzger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Metzger practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Cardiologists.