A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Michaeles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michaeles
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Michaeles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Michaeles, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaeles graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Michaeles has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Alki Michaeles MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Michaeles practice?
- Dr. Christopher Michaeles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Michaeles practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.