A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Michaeles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Michaeles, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaeles graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Michaeles has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Alki Michaeles MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Michaeles practice?
- Dr. Christopher Michaeles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Michaeles practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.