A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mickelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mickelson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mickelson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mickelson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mickelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher A Mickelson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Mickelson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mickelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Mickelson practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.