Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
AWESOME PHYSICIAN! show details AWESOME PHYSICIAN!
by PATRICIA L. on Aug 16th, 2014

I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT WHICH I RECEIVED 2 HERNIATED DISC'S IN MY CERVICAL SPINE. I HAD SEVERE NECK PAIN, HEADACHES AND SEVERE PAIN DOWN MY RT ARM WITH TINGLING AND NUMBNESS. IT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE I COULD HARDLY WRITE OR TYPE WITH MY RIGHT HAND. THE PAIN WAS INTRACTABLE. I HAD BEEN SEEING A CHIROPRACTOR AND TAKING NSAIDS FOR PAIN. AFTER 8 MONTHS OF WORSENING SYMPTOMS I WENT TO SEE DR MICKLER. AFTER VIEWING MY MRI OF CERVICAL SPINE HE KNOEW HOW MUCH PAIN I WAS IN. HE SET ME UP FOR SURGERY AND WITHIN 2 WEEKS I HAD SO MUCH RELIEF. AS SOON AS I WOKE UP IN POST OP, THE PAIN IN MY ARM WAS GONE. THE NUMBNESS AND TINGLING WERE GONE WITH A FEW DAYS AS WELL. THE HEADACHES STOPPED RIGHT AWAY ALSO. I AM SO GREATFUL TO DR MICKLER AND HIS WONDERFUL STAFF. ALSO WOULD LIKE TO MAKE MENTION OF THE SURGICAL TEAM AND FLOOR STAFF ON BAR5 AT MORTON PLANT HOSPITAL WHERE MY SURGERY WAS DONE. AFTER EIGHT MONTHS OF PAIN IT WAS LIKE HAVING A NEW LEASE ON LIFE!

HAPPY show details HAPPY
by Howard H.Scoggins on Aug 15th, 2013

After 2 years of pain 3 other docs many back stories,i found 5 success stories common denominator, top of the tree nero, know his plan,success rate,infection rate,ask questions,be on the same page!!!!!Coud not ask for a better,kinder,more compassionate and trustworthy,talented,and most of all skilled surgeon and staff,in my case (and everybodys differrant) it went just as he said it would,after consultation my questions his answers I looked him in the eye asked can you fix it ,he said yes i knew he was speeking truth !(quess what he was).From ckeck in with corry,surgery with dr.mickler,a super RN all staff- 5 stars!!!!! THANKS Howard H,Scoggins.

Sep 4th, 2012

Dr. Mickler did two major surgeries on my back and my neck. I had a discetomy and fusion and lumbar surgery all within a months time, due to the aging process and stenosis. The pain before surgery was horrible and made my daily living difficult. I was home one day after surgery recovering. Dr. Mickler and his PA were attentive and caring. The office staff were fantasric and wait time for my visit was 15 minutes. My unfortunate surgical journey was very successful, and would go back to Dr. Mickler and his PA if I needed to. Thank you Dr. Mickler and Ed, and the entire staff. Hospital care was a 5 star care.

Dr. Mickler deserves more than 4 stars!! show details Dr. Mickler deserves more than 4 stars!!
Jun 30th, 2012

I was recommended by a friend to see Dr. Mickler for severe lower back pain. As a nurse, I was putting off surgery and trying all other modalities such as massage, chiropractic, inversion tables, injections, oodles of pain meds, stretching, prayer, meditation, you name it. I called Dr. Mickler's office and was able to get in the next day. When I got to the office, they were kindly able to help me lay down in one of the rooms, because standing, sitting and walking were all excruciating. Dr. Mickler saw me in that room, did an exam and had a new MRI done (the last one was 6 mos.old) and I had gotten much worse since then. When I went back the next day, he told me that I had a "Huge" herniation of my L5/S1 disk. We immediately scheduled surgery for a day or two after. I cannot praise the staff at Morton Plant Hospital enough. From check-in for surgery to being discharged the day after surgery, everybody I met was amazing. They were not only professional, but down to earth and made my hospitalization the most comfortable it could possibly be. I highly recommend Dr. Mickler, his office staff and the staff of Morton Plant Hospital.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Anonymous on Mar 27th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Mickler and his staff, including Dr. Ed were awesome, my mom was diagnosed with a brain tumor, one of the largest they have ever seen. Withnin two ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Dr. Christopher Regar Mickler show details Dr. Christopher Regar Mickler
by Anonymous on Apr 28th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Mickler performed emergancy brain surgery on my husband a week ago. Due to Dr. Mickler's performance my husband is doing extremely well and ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com