Dr. Christopher Mickler DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2016
Rare brain abscess
I am so thankful for the care you provided to my mother Carol. Without those critical interventions, she surely would not have survived. She still has a very long road ahead of her, but I am optimistic that she will get back to as close to normal as possible. Thank you again!!

May 18th, 2015
After consulting with three different surgeons to perform my Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion it was clear at my consult with Dr. Mickler that he would be the one to perform my surgery. I have had little to no difficulties post-op. The surgery was successful, as Dr. Chris explained "Text Book Surgery". Amazingly the pain that I experienced daily prior to my surgery was gone immediately. I was very apprehensive about this surgery. The Doctor and his team eased my concerns by explaining the procedure, the risks and the projected post op possibilities. While I never want to have a procedure similar to this one again, if I were Dr. Mickler would be the one to perform it.

May 6th, 2015
Cured 90% of my pain in 2012, going to fix other 10% now!

September 4th, 2012
Dr. Mickler did two major surgeries on my back and my neck. I had a discetomy and fusion and lumbar surgery all within a months time, due to the aging process and stenosis. The pain before surgery was horrible and made my daily living difficult. I was home one day after surgery recovering. Dr. Mickler and his PA were attentive and caring. The office staff were fantasric and wait time for my visit was 15 minutes. My unfortunate surgical journey was very successful, and would go back to Dr. Mickler and his PA if I needed to. Thank you Dr. Mickler and Ed, and the entire staff. Hospital care was a 5 star care.

July 1st, 2012
Dr. Mickler deserves more than 4 stars!!
I was recommended by a friend to see Dr. Mickler for severe lower back pain. As a nurse, I was putting off surgery and trying all other modalities such as massage, chiropractic, inversion tables, injections, oodles of pain meds, stretching, prayer, meditation, you name it. I called Dr. Mickler's office and was able to get in the next day. When I got to the office, they were kindly able to help me lay down in one of the rooms, because standing, sitting and walking were all excruciating. Dr. Mickler saw me in that room, did an exam and had a new MRI done (the last one was 6 mos.old) and I had gotten much worse since then. When I went back the next day, he told me that I had a "Huge" herniation of my L5/S1 disk. We immediately scheduled surgery for a day or two after. I cannot praise the staff at Morton Plant Hospital enough. From check-in for surgery to being discharged the day after surgery, everybody I met was amazing. They were not only professional, but down to earth and made my hospitalization the most comfortable it could possibly be. I highly recommend Dr. Mickler, his office staff and the staff of Morton Plant Hospital.

March 27th, 2011
Awesome!
Dr. Mickler and his staff, including Dr. Ed were awesome, my mom was diagnosed with a brain tumor, one of the largest they have ever seen. Withnin two ...

April 28th, 2010
Dr. Christopher Regar Mickler
Dr. Mickler performed emergancy brain surgery on my husband a week ago. Due to Dr. Mickler's performance my husband is doing extremely well and ...

September 20th, 2016