Neurologist
2575 Montessouri St
Ste 110
Las Vegas, NV 89117
(702) 272-0694
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.811320754717 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
 |  Tell a Friend!! Absolutely would use again!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2014

Very knowledgeable, very detailed and super friendly. I would absolutely recommend Dr Milford..

|  Amazing Doc!!  |  show details
by Hunter White on Aug 6th, 2014

Dr. Milford's office is always easy to make an appointment without waiting weeks to get in. He such a compassionate doctor with a friendly staff. I recommend him to everyone who is seeking a Neurologist. Thank you Milford Team!

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Karen B on Aug 6th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Milford on 8/5/2014 Best Thing I have done for myself in along time . He has a busy office but it is organized and he has a polite staff. I feel hope I didn't feel before walking in his office I HIGHLY recommend this Dr . He has calm non intimidating personality it is not overwhelming he is very calm even soft spoken at times .. I'm happy with the treatment plan we have agreed on for my Heath !! Thank you Dr. Milford.

Aug 6th, 2014

After seeing 2 other neurologist in town I was lucky to find this one. He is the most compassionate doctor. He really listens to you and wants to help. I would recommend this doctor to any of one. He is the best.

|  Best doctor I have seen in years  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2014

I have seen most of the neurologists in Las Vegas and doctor Milford was able to understand my problems when others couldn't. Can't say enough positive about Dr. Milford. He rocks! Thank you Dr. Milford!

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2014

I needed a simple 1-page Physician Assessment form for my insurance. I talked to 3 different ladies and they all told me it would be $50 and Dr. Milford would be "happy" to fill it out. When I handed him the form, he became very indignant. "I'm a DOCTOR! I practice MEDICINE! I don't have time for you patients to bring me stacks of forms to fill out! If you need a social security administrator, go see another doctor!" He turned to Daphane and said, "This patient will never get better. Give her a prescription for Norco and send her home." He then look back at me and said, "You have long-term potentiation. You can look it up on the internet yourself." Condescending, patronizing, arrogant, belligerent and adversarial! Dr. Milford is just another megalomaniac with a god-complex who thinks he has the right to treat patients with disrespect. If you are chronically disabled and currently receiving Social Security or Disability Insurance, I would NOT recommend Dr. Milford.

|  be very careful!!!!  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2014

Went to him for a year and each time he never remembered I was his patient. He always thought it was my first visit. My last visit was to follow up on new medication and he told me to watch my kidney function. I advised him that I was urinating less and I had a log to show this. He said I wad imagining it and refused to look at my log. He then said he never wanted me to come back to his practice and to find a new doctor. If you have me on a medication that affects my kidneys and you advise me to watch my kidney function, wouldn't you be concerned with decreased urination? I found a new doctor who instantly checked my kidney function and found I was going unto kidney failure. Seems I wasn't imaging it after all! Be careful is all I have to say!!!

|  Another Megalomaniac  |  show details
May 26th, 2014

I needed a simple 1-page Physician Assessment form for my insurance. I talked to 3 different ladies in his office and they all told me it would be $50 and Dr. Milford would be happy to fill it out during my appointment. When I handed him the form, he became very indignant. "I'm a DOCTOR! I practice MEDICINE! I don't have time for you patients to bring me stacks of forms to fill out! If you need a social security administrator, go see another doctor!" At that point I became invisible. He turned to Daphane and said, "This patient will never get better. She will always be in pain. Give her a prescription for Norco and send her home." He then look back at me and said, "You have long-term potentiation. You can look it up on the internet yourself." Condescending, patronizing, arrogant, belligerent, adversarial, JERK! He charged me $50 for a 1-page form with 10 questions on it. Then he proceeded to berate me for having a chronic illness. Dr. Milford is just another megalomaniac with a god-complex and a cross on his collar who thinks he has the right to treat patients with distain and disrespect. I have been seeing him for 6 months and I will not be going back. He has done nothing for me. If you are chronically disabled and currently receiving Social Security or Disability Insurance, I would NOT recommend Dr. Milford. Yes, it is unfortunate that we live in a bureaucratic world and yes, forms are a pain. But taking your lack of administrative acumen out on your patients in such a contemptuous manner is repulsive. You sir are a conceited, self-absorbed, cold, harsh egoist. And putting christen statues in all your exams rooms does not make you christen.

|  Incredibly professional and knowledgeable.  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2014

The office is lovey as is the staff. Dr Milford himself was easy to get along with and help us get to the bottom of our problem and straight to treatment. I will always recommend this doctor.

|  absent dr.  |  show details
by shannon Mobley on Jan 18th, 2014

My husband is a stroke patient at southern hills hospital. Dr. Milford is his neurologist. Interesting observations thus far. We have yet to see dr Milford and we have been in the icu for 5 days. He sends in his nurse practitioner Josh who comes in every morning at 4 am. Josh has no bedside manner and he says the complete opposite of what our other doctors say or recommend. Today josh ordered my husband to be taken completely off of his blood pressure meds. With in a minute s my husband went into aphasia. He couldn't talk at all. The nurse informs Josh of this and Josh tells him to put him back on meds and orders a cat scan. He never set foot back into the room. While the nurse and charge nurse were at his bedside helping him to raise his blood pressure and eventually regain his speech. I dont trust dr. Milford his absence speaks volumes. You would think that you would see your neurologist in the first 5 days of hospitalization. It appears that he just pays his nurse practitioner to do his job. Malpractice coming soon.

|  Find a better doctor  |  show details
by Angie Beagleman on Aug 13th, 2013

i would not recommend this doctor to anyone...I suffered for four years needlessly. had he communicated with me about my condition which was carpal tunnel syndrome I could have addressed the problem much sooner. He also was negligent in addressing another nuerological problem that could have been addressed with certain beta blockers..This condition was reported on one of my visits and also the emg tests he ordered but apparently did not read, communicate or even try to fix the problem. Wfhat exactly does a nuerologist do? Maybe Dr. Milford should exdlore that instead of providing crispy cream donuts at his office and displaying "The most compassionate" doctor awards on his walls

|  WORST DOCTOR IN LAS VEGAS  |  show details
by JONNIEO on Jul 24th, 2013

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT DR MILFORD HE IS THE WORST DR IN LAS VEGAS, COMPASSIATE MY FOOT,HE PUT ME THOUGH EVERYTHING WITH SEVERAL TESTS THEN DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT THEM, HE IS ARROGANT AND RUDE, AND FULL OF IT PLEASE WHO IS READING THIS DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY BY SEEING THIS IDIOT, MONEY HUNGARY DOCTOR WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NOTHING BUT MONEY AND MAKING YOU SUFFER

|  Patient  |  show details
by Ann S. on Jul 23rd, 2013

Firstly, it's difficult to get a hold of an office member. They're only open M-TH and even then, they often roll their phones over to the answering service when they're "overwhelmed." E.g., It was 2:30 pm on a Tuesday and the answering service picked up and told me that because the office staff were so overwhelmed, they had turned off their direct lines for at least the next three hours. Needless to say, it took several phone calls before I was actually able to speak to someone from the office. Secondly--and more importantly to anyone reading this review--, I had seizures which presented atypically. Dr. Milford tried the standard medication and when it did not help, he grew frustrated and came up with a new hypothesis: I was behaving "emotionally" and that's what was causing my seizures. BTW, The seizures began two weeks after a head injury/concussion. Yes, I "emotional," but I was "emotional" because 1) I lost my job due to the erratic/unpredictable nature of my seizures 2) I lost my driving privileges with the DMV and 3) Dr. Milford made no secret of the fact that my case, being atypical, annoyed him. Having seen him on at least 8-10 occasions, I can say with confidence that he was truly an a$$ to me. He may be a very good neurologist when he's faced with something that he knows how to deal with. However, it truly irks him, (and you should run -not walk-to another neurologist,) when your case falls outside of hims comfort zone. I hope this review prevents someone else who desperately needs a diagnosis and whose case doesn't fall neatly within Dr. Milford's comfort zone.

Jan 22nd, 2013

Dr. Milfrd is a kind and considirate doctor.

Sep 30th, 2012

Nice office staff.

Sep 24th, 2012

Top notch!

|  Medical Inflation??  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr never came into room/staff immediately referred to LVR never addressed the actual issue for the visit instead went straight into referring out which was only successful for inflating medical bills not for fixing the issue

Aug 12th, 2012

Great office. Very polite and professional.

Jul 16th, 2012

What a great doctor!

Jul 12th, 2012

I recently saw Dr. Milford for the first time and he was very kind and caring. I have a tough case and he is helping me to find answers.

|  Don't go here.  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

Office really disorganized...they keep you waiting too long. Pay high prices to see an uninformed nurse practitioner who is heartless and doesn't listen to her patients. I wanted a neurologist not a substandard fill in. My last appointment the nurse practitioner harassed me about working so much and told me I needed to cut my hours. I told her that I am the sole provider for my family. The NPs and other staff talk about your case in the hallway near the waiting room so that everyone can hear what's going on with you. So much for HIPPA. Don't go here.

|  Total disaster-waste of time!!  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

My husband was scheduled to see this MD-after waitng almost 2 hours we were placed in a room only to be told that we would be seeing a PA-C. My husband is a very complicated case and we specifically ask to see Dr Milford when we set the appointment. As it turns out-Dr Milford usually does not see office patients so we left without being seen. This all could have been avoided if when we called we were told this. The staff was very unprofessional and the other MD in the office was running around like a crazy person. The office had food all over the place and I saw that they store their the drinking water bottles in the public restroom-yuck!I would not recomend this practice to anyone.

|  I feel better already !!!  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

Doctor Milford and his staff are great!!!

Sep 22nd, 2011

Went to see Dr. Milford based on a recommendation from a friend. He was pretty good. Seemed like a straight shooter. Office staff was real nice. Enjoyed the bagels.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on May 24th, 2011 on judysbook.com

What a great doctor. I have seen so many doctors and finally I have some answers!

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
May 3rd, 2011

Amazing doctor, amazing staff never been quite so happy with a doctor

Mar 12th, 2011

Very good at what he does! Great staff, quick on getting me in and out. With great accuracy and intelligence came my diagnosis. Overall I love this doctor and his crew.

Mar 11th, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Great staff.

Jan 30th, 2011

I heard about Dr. Milford from friend who was a patient of his. He has been excellent. Very thoughtful and spent a lot of time with me. Office staff were also excellent.

Dec 13th, 2010

His staff is very nice and kind but also professional.He is very knowledge on so many subjects.Overall I would not choose another doctor as long as he is still practicing. I loved everything about this man and his staff so four stars all around.

Nov 30th, 2010

Good Christian Doc. Wonderful staff.

Nov 9th, 2010

Dr. Milford was great. Nice guy. Spent a lot of time with me.

Nov 8th, 2010

I was recently in Mr. Milford's office and it was a very excelent experience for me. All of his staff was very kind, quick and professional. Mr. Milford is very intelligent and very professional yet still a very warm man and very easy to talk to. Overall I will never choose another neurologist besides him. My advice to anyone looking for a well rounded and overall amazing neurologist is to give him a shot thank you

Oct 27th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr.Milford for over 6 months and feel better now than I have in years.

Oct 20th, 2010

Dr. Milford took good care of me. He spent time talking to me and I could tell that he cared.

|  what a quak  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2010

what is this doctor running a freak show with all his staff covered in tattooesand his loud mouth wife that works there talking so unprofessionallyand does the doctor ever look up from his shoes? waste of time and money

Sep 14th, 2010

Excellent Physician. First class individual.

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2010

Dr. Milford really listened to me. I have seen several Neurogists in town but he is the only one who took time to let me explain in great detail what was happening to me. After ordering testing and blood work I now have answers I was searching for,I am grateful ....I feel so much better !!

|  Amazing  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2010

Staff More then Exceptional!He Helped me out more than any other doctor has i am really blessed to have found this doctor.i will refer everyone i know to him.

by Las Vegas Native on Aug 1st, 2010

Dr. Milford is a very kind person. He took a lot of time and really listened to me - the first doctor I can remember that did that in this town!

by patient and RN on Jul 15th, 2010

Dr. Milford is very thorough. He was polite and has always done the best he can to help me. I have a tough case and he took the time to review all of my records and discuss everything with me. None of the other neurologists I have seen even spent 2 minutes in the room with me.

|  Finally some answers  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2010

I have been to so many doctors. Dr. Milford is the only doctor who took the time to listen to me. He is more therough than other doctors.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by R.R. on Jun 22nd, 2010

This is my second time seeing Dr. Milford and my insurance won't cover me any longer to see him. He is not afraid to take on a complex case like me. And if he's not afraid to take on my case like 5 other neurologists have been this says alot for this Doctor. He's young, he's smart and he didn't talk over my head. His Bedside manner is amazing. I give him a 10.

|  He's Amazing  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2010

I love everything about this doctor!hes caring, sweet and polite. Hes a Superb Doctor.An Expert in his field's.i would not let any other doctor handle my well being.thank you again Dr.Milford

May 31st, 2010

Polite. Professional. Office was a little bit disorganized.

|  A MD WITH ANSWERS  |  show details
May 7th, 2010

FINALLY A DOCTOR WHO KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. A DOCTOR THAT ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO KNOW ME AND REMEMBERS MY NAME ON THE NEXT VISIT I AM NOT JUST ANOTHER CHART TO HIM. THIS DOCTOR CARES WHAT HE DOES AND CARES FOR HIS PATIETNS. WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR!! EXTRA BONUS FOR HIS STAFF HIS MALE NURSE FRANK IS FUNNY AND CURTIOUS. HIS MANAGER NURSE JAN ALWAYS GREETS ME WITH A SMILE AND TAKES THE TIME TO TAKE MY CALLS AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS WITHOUT ME FEELING LIKE I AM A BOTHER OR A BURDEN. THIS IS A REAL GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF BETTER THAN ON TV.

Apr 27th, 2010

Everything about this doctor.he is very easy to talk with.His staff are always pleasent and punctual.He's a very smart man and great at what he does.i would not go to anyone else but him

|  Horrible  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2010

Never got any diagnosis.. ran a lot of tests never got results. He ended up sending a certified letter dropping me as a patient. He was very rude. Did not want to do paperwork. 3 months of money and never got any results.. He is NOT the doctor to see! All he wanted to do was prescribe pain pills.. and medicate the problem.

|  great doctor and staff  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2010

Before going to see Dr Milford no one could give me any reasons as to why I was in so much pain- they just would write a prescription for medicine. I heard of Dr. Milford and made an appointment- after meeting with him, Jane and Frank and his techs - I realized that these people care. Dr Milford took the time to listen and after some testings - I feel almost normal again. His staff make you feel like you are part of a family. I would recommend his to everyone.

|  Former patient  |  show details
by Former patient on Mar 6th, 2010

These comments about Dr. Milford are unfair. I never had a problem with him. He was very polite and professional. I thought he was an excellent physician and did the best he could for me.I wonder if these websites are being used as a haven for disgruntled former employees and drug seekers?

|  Former patient and RN  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2009

The worst doctor I have EVER seen! Cold, uncaring, and uninterested. You can bounce a quarter off his lab coat..so stiff, just like him. He had no idea what was wrong or tried to find out. A total waste of time! His staff is also the worst.. they actually yelled at three people in the waiting room in fromt of everyone over co-pays. Go anywhere but here!