Dr. Christopher Miskovsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Miskovsky?

patient

Posted on March 6th, 2013

I began seeing Dr. Miskovsky for carpal tunnel problems in 2000 and 2001. After conservative treatment failed, these problems eventually led to bilateral carpal tunnel releases with great results. I saw him again in 2005 for another problem which resolved; and again in 2013 for trigger finger. Dr. Miskovsky and his staff have always been totally professional, and more importantly, friendly and caring. I have several friends who are his patients also and we all agree that he is the "hand doc" to go to.

review

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

He was professional but very friendly. He answered all of my questions about the surgery and the recovery. I was in at 0800 and out by 1045. I would strongly recommend him for carpal tunnel surgery.

spouse

Posted on February 17th, 2013

My family was so happy with the care received from Dr Miskovsky. he answered all our families questions, had wonderful bed side manner and my husband has fully recovered. he is very professional and I highly recommend him .

Great for me

Posted on October 20th, 2012

About 7 years ago he started treating the arthritis in my thumbs. He was consistent in the information provided about what to expect from each step of the process. Ultimately he had to do surgery on my right thumb about 5 years ago and the result has been all that I hoped for. Now my left thumb has arthritis and we are beginning the treatment process for it. I am glad Dr. Miskovsky is part of our medical community.

Kudos: Dr Miskovsky I am sooooooo grateful to you

Posted on October 15th, 2012

I am extremely pleased with the service that was provided by Dr. Miskovsky. He explained my CMC surgical procedure in laymans languge. I was confident that he could correct my problem,which he has. Without any hesitation I would certainly recommend (and do) Dr Christopher Miskovsky to everyone who is experience hand problems.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Dr. Miskovsky is one of the best doctors I have visited in my lifetime. The two surgeries he recently performed on my hands have saved my career. The use of my hands were limited since I am a long-time nurse. Dr. Miskovsky determined and explained in complete detail my options for relief from pain and long term improvement. Dr. Miskovsky and his staff, Cindy, Laura, and Zach were very prompt, professional, accommodating, and concerned throughout my whole experience. These dedicated individuals assisted me entirely in all aspects before and after my surgeries (i.e., scheduling, instructions, exercising, obtaining assistance with leave from my employment, return to work assistance) to name a few. The two surgeries Dr. Miskovsky performed has left me pain free without drugs and use of my hands for a long time in the future. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Miskovsky to anyone having problems with their hands or any area of his specialty. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Miskovsky's knowledge, experience, and abilities and am very proud that he restored complete use of both of my hands.

Posted on June 7th, 2010

I badly injured my finger, the Dr tried hard to same it, many years later at my request , he removed it, I was vry happy with the care i got from a very nice Doc.

Posted on October 12th, 2017