A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Mitchell, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Mitchell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher W Mitchell MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mitchell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mitchell practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Dyersburg, TN.
See Jackson Neurologists.