A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Miura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Miura, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miura graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Miura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Sakae Miura MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Miura practice?
- Dr. Christopher Miura has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Miura practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Obstetricians & Gynecologists.