Dr. Christopher Mizelle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Mizelle?

Office staff

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I had a thoruough visit with Dr. Mizzelle and I was treated with courtesy and care. He and his nurse were very nice and explained every single question I had. I was very well impressed with Dr. Mizelle dedication. He wasn't in a rush at all--as other doctors do. the only complaint goes to the office girl on the way out that's setting the follow up appointments. I greeted her and she didn't even care to look at me, grabbed my paper and set up the appointment without even asking me wich day/time it would work for me.On the contrary, the office lady at the fornt desk that received my papers was very nice. It must be the young girl hasn't have enough experience, nor she knows the importance of a good impression, especially with a first time patient. Fortunately, Dr. Mizelle and his nurse are worth it a second appointment.

Dr, Mizzelle is TOPS in my book.

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Dr. Mizzelle put me completely at ease upon meeting him for the first timeHe explained (in detail) the procedure and ask if I had ANY questionThe only thing I dislike is the length of time you must wait for an appointment He is just too popular (and a wnderful doctor.I highly recommend Dr. Mizzelle and his staff. They are all very professional, yet very personable.

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 12th, 2011

I love Dr. Mizzelle and his staff! He's very smart and knows his stuff! Only complaint, he sees too many patients and it's hard to get an appt with him. Everyone wants him as their dermatologist, and that's completely understandable, so what can you do? He's worth the wait!

Excellent, professional doctor and staff

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Dr. Mizelle is personable, efficient and knowledgeable. The office is very nice and the staff is effecient, effective and friendly. Great experience.

Posted on October 24th, 2015