Dr. Christopher Moertel MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

December 25th, 2014
Best Doctor in the Biz
The most amazing doctor I have ever dealt with. He treats my son and my family with dignity and respect. He is honest and is always looking out for what is the best for our son. He explains anything we need answers to. His entire team is the best. Most important he keeps us laughing.

January 23rd, 2012
I have never felt as comfortable as i do when meeting with Dr. Moertel....not only a excellent Dr., but a warm hearted person,gracious attitude, and the spirit of man we wish we all were!!! Thank you Chris, for all that you have helped me with to have a positive attitude and to strive forward...never giving up hope of leading a normal life with the disease i face daily, and the remaider of my life.Acceptance of a individuals diagnosis is a key role.....coming to terms with it and moving forward!! Every visit i leave with a smile, feeling appreciated as a person! Thank you Dr. Moertel and all your wonderful staff!!

September 17th, 2011
Excellent
Sometimes you have to wait awhile if he is running behind, but it is well worth it. He spends plenty of time with all his patients. He is very knowledgeable, and willing to do whatever is reasonable to get to the bottom of ailments.