Dr. Christopher Molitor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

April 22nd, 2015
Started out great but abandoned our family when we wouldn't follow his rigid recommendations

April 4th, 2013
Best Doctor Ever
When I had my son Dr. Molitor was on hospital duty that day. When he left my room I told my husband I believe that we should switch our sons pediatrician and use Dr. Molitor instead. He was so warm and caring and not rushed. He answered all my questions and clearly was interested in our well being. My son continued to see him until he moved, my son is now 5 and each time we visited him in the office he had the same manners, attentiveness and caring spirit as the day we first met him. My son , at 5, still asks for his old dr. when we visit the office. I actually shed tears when he left because no one compares and has made me feel so comfortable about my child's well-being

October 29th, 2012
Absolutely the best
I have 3 children ages 5-17 so we've seen plenty of pediatricians over the years. Dr. Molitor is by far the best pediatrician ever. We saw him for approximately 5 years before he moved his practice to Warrington. He is an amazing physician!

April 2nd, 2012
The absolute best!!
Fabulous doctor!! I highly recommend him!! My son loves him and is excited to visit him even if he is sick and has to get a test.

November 18th, 2011
Warm, caring, and expert
Dr. Molitor has been the doctor for my two sons for the past six years as part of the group practice at The Children's Clinic, ever since their original pediatrician there retired and Dr. Molitor joined the practice. I can't say enough good things about him. My sons are now 21 and 17, so he has been the one getting them through adolescence. Not only is Dr. Molitor an expert physician, his rapport with teenagers is amazing. He is sensitive and can talk about tricky areas like weight, diet and exercise without making the child feel uncomfortable or judged. He asks questions and listens with great care. He obviously genuinely cares about his patients. Another plus is that the group practice is very responsive--it is always possible to get a sick-child appointment on the same day. Unhesitatingly recommended.

August 12th, 2010
AMAZING!!

November 18th, 2009
Dr. Molitor is outstanding with our two girls. He is very friendly and doesn't over medicate. His laid back approach is a welcome relief from doctors that want to throw pills at everything. I can't recommend him enough. That said, if something truly need to be done, he lets you know.

January 27th, 2009
Unbelievably great pediatrician
Dr. Molitor is fantastic. I switched my children to him a couple of years ago after my second child was born. My husband and I have been floored by the difference in care. First of all, Dr. Molitor is thoughtful, not rushed and very deliberative in his work. He diagnosed a very rare condition for my son after seeing him, ordering several tests and conferring with a few specialists and colleagues - all within a matter of hours. My friend's children go to another doctor in this group, but one of her children saw Dr. Molitor one day for a problem because their main pediatrician was not available. He diagnosed and treated a very rare condition for that child as well. It was something that, if not treated, could very well have led to dire results if not caught early. But putting his intellect aside, he also has a very caring bedside manner. He has a great memory and naturally puts children and parents at ease. He goes the extra mile, be it calling a specialist to get the child in asap or by calling you with test results right away. Check ups are fun for the kids (except the immunization shots!) and he spends a good deal of time in the room with you. Enough so that by the end of it, every large and small question you may have filed away over the months since the last visit can be answered. If you have a concern, he takes you seriously, in an honest manner, not condescending at all. All in all, I can not recommend this man enough if you want an outstanding pediatrician.