A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mondello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mondello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondello graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Mondello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Parrish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher G Mondello DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Mondello practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mondello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mondello practices Family Medicine near Dundee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Frostproof, FL and Cocoa, FL.
See Dundee Primary Care Doctors.