A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Mondello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Mondello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondello graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Mondello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parrish Medical Center
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Mondello DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Mondello practice?
- Dr. Christopher Mondello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Mondello practices Family Medicine near Dundee, FL.
See Dundee Primary Care Doctors.